Passport for open science
- Providing PhD students and the entire research ecosystem with an introductory overall vision of open science (glossary, issues, mechanisms, benefits for the scientific community and for broader society)
- Providing resources (guides, videos) with the right information, tools and examples needed to put open science into practice
Jennifer Morival, project engineer at the University of Lille libraries and learning center, coordinated the Passport for Open Science project.
She earned a Master in Library and Information Science in the United States and worked in different types of libraries in France before arriving at the University of Lille libraries, where she has worked on various missions including communication on library services and the launch of the institutional open access repository LillOA.
Monica Michel Rodriguez has a PhD in marine ecology and is a project manager at the University of Lille’s Documentation Department. She is currently in charge of coordinating the Passport For Open Science project and its future developments.
She took a master’s degree in physical oceanography and biogeochemical cycles at the University of Aix-Marseille while working in various laboratories in France and abroad during her university career. She is highly committed to knowledge transfer and, following her thesis at the Oceanology and Geosciences laboratory in Wimereux she changed her working context to join the University of Lille’s Documentation Department. There she works in the department for services to research and researchers as a project manager for open science awareness.
Alicia León y Barella is in charge of an Open Science unit which works on the implementation of the University of Lille’s Roadmap for Open Science. This involves raising awareness of and training on Open Science issues, activities related to open archives and research data, supporting funded projects on Open Science aspect and so forth.
It is also a member of the Couperin Consortium’s Open Science data working group.
- Béatrice BERNARD (Université de Lille), first edition
- Isabelle BLANC (MESR)
- Odile CONTAT (MESR)
- Romane COUTANSON (MESR)
- Marin DACOS (MESR)
- Romain FÉRET (Normandie Université)
- Madeleine GEROUDET (Université de Lille), co-driver for the passport variations (2022)
- Sabrina GRANGER (Université de Bordeaux), first edition
- Joanna JANIK (DDOR - CNRS), co-driver for the first edition
- Claire JOSSERAND (MESR), first edition
- Alicia LEÓN Y BARELLA (Université de Lille)
- Claire LEYMONERIE (MESR)
- Julien ROCHE (Université de Lille), co-driver for the first edition