Research Data Access and Preservation (RDAP)
join the forum
RDAP Summit 2022: Envisioning an Inclusive Data Future
The Research Data Access and Preservation (RDAP) Summit will be held online March 15-17, 2022. Additional workshops hosted by the Education & Resources Action Committee will be held on March 14, 2022. The 2022 RDAP Summit will be held virtually.
- The RDAP Summit is a three-day, multi-track event for all who work toward management, access, and preservation of research data.
- The program includes a keynote, presentations, lightning talks, posters, and social activities.
- The theme of RDAP Summit 2022 is Envisioning an Inclusive Data Future. We encourage attendees to consider ideas they have for new services, plans to build upon past successes, and reconstructing the old to create something new.
- Presenters will be offered free registration.
- Scholarships will be made available.
Date and Hour
join the forum - Bruxelles, Belgique
The next meeting of the General Assembly of the EOSC Association will take place on 24th and 25th May 2022, lunch to lunch, in the great area of Brussels (BE). We aim at holding this 4th meeting with our Members…
Conference - Panama
The 10th GRC (Global Research Council) Annual Meeting will held from 30 May to 3 June 2022 in Panama. The meeting will be jointly hosted by the Secretaría Nacional de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación (SENACYT, Panama) and the National Science…
Conference - Rotterdam, Netherlands
After two years of only virtual events it is our pleasure to welcome you either in person or virtually to the beautiful city of Rotterdam in 2022 for a hybrid conference. During EAHIL 2022 we will offer you three days…
join the forum - Denver, Colorado, États-Unis
We are pleased to announce the dates, theme, and venue for Open Repositories 2022. It will be held 6th – 9th June at the Auraria Campus in Downtown Denver, Colorado, USA. The theme for this year’s conference is Building Trust Together: Integrating, Collaborating…