Research Data Access and Preservation (RDAP)
join the forum
RDAP Summit 2022: Envisioning an Inclusive Data Future
The Research Data Access and Preservation (RDAP) Summit will be held online March 15-17, 2022. Additional workshops hosted by the Education & Resources Action Committee will be held on March 14, 2022. The 2022 RDAP Summit will be held virtually.
- The RDAP Summit is a three-day, multi-track event for all who work toward management, access, and preservation of research data.
- The program includes a keynote, presentations, lightning talks, posters, and social activities.
- The theme of RDAP Summit 2022 is Envisioning an Inclusive Data Future. We encourage attendees to consider ideas they have for new services, plans to build upon past successes, and reconstructing the old to create something new.
- Presenters will be offered free registration.
- Scholarships will be made available.
Date and Hour
Conference - Berlin and Online
The Open Science Days are periodically organized by the Max Planck Digital Library. In the context of this conferences we would like to deal with various aspects of a global movement towards a more open and transparent approach to science. The…