Research Data Access and Preservation (RDAP)
rejoindre le forum
RDAP Summit 2022: Envisioning an Inclusive Data Future
The Research Data Access and Preservation (RDAP) Summit will be held online March 15-17, 2022. Additional workshops hosted by the Education & Resources Action Committee will be held on March 14, 2022. The 2022 RDAP Summit will be held virtually.
- The RDAP Summit is a three-day, multi-track event for all who work toward management, access, and preservation of research data.
- The program includes a keynote, presentations, lightning talks, posters, and social activities.
- The theme of RDAP Summit 2022 is Envisioning an Inclusive Data Future. We encourage attendees to consider ideas they have for new services, plans to build upon past successes, and reconstructing the old to create something new.
- Presenters will be offered free registration.
- Scholarships will be made available.
Date et Heure
Rencontre - Dijon, France
Le GIS FRANCE GRILLES, Silecs/Grid’5000, le Groupe Calcul, le GDR RSD, GENCI et les mésocentres organisent ensemble les JCAD 2022, Journées Calcul Données : Rencontres scientifiques et techniques autour du calcul et des données. Les JCAD sont dédiées à la…
Conférence - En ligne
Science Europe invites institutional leaders, researchers at all stages of their career, and experts from the field to join its 18 and 19 October 2022 conference on Open Science to discuss two key questions: Is Open Science ready to become…
rejoindre le forum - Brno, République tchèque
In October 2022, Brno will host a gathering of leaders in the field of research infrastructures – their users, policymakers, and stakeholders. The South Moravian metropolis will host the International Conference on Research Infrastructures, a major worldwide event, a global…
rejoindre le forum - Paris, France
Description and Scope The EOSC-Pillar Final Event: Building an EOSC from National Contributions will highlight some of the main results of the EOSC-Pillar project alongside other European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) regional projects and national initiatives, in particular how they…