Research Data Access and Preservation (RDAP)
rejoindre le forum
RDAP Summit 2022: Envisioning an Inclusive Data Future
The Research Data Access and Preservation (RDAP) Summit will be held online March 15-17, 2022. Additional workshops hosted by the Education & Resources Action Committee will be held on March 14, 2022. The 2022 RDAP Summit will be held virtually.
- The RDAP Summit is a three-day, multi-track event for all who work toward management, access, and preservation of research data.
- The program includes a keynote, presentations, lightning talks, posters, and social activities.
- The theme of RDAP Summit 2022 is Envisioning an Inclusive Data Future. We encourage attendees to consider ideas they have for new services, plans to build upon past successes, and reconstructing the old to create something new.
- Presenters will be offered free registration.
- Scholarships will be made available.
Date et Heure
rejoindre le forum - En ligne
WHAT IS PEER REVIEW WEEK? Peer Review Week is a community-led yearly global virtual event celebrating the essential role that peer review plays in maintaining research quality. The event brings together individuals, institutions, and organizations committed to sharing the central…
Conférence - Madrid, Espagne
Why ? Open science (also referred to as Open Scholarship or Open Research) is at a crossroads. Implementation and adoption are progressing, with researchers, research institutions, funding agencies, service providers and infrastructures all engaging at various levels. However, different models…
Conférence - Leiden, Pays-Bas et en ligne
The conference will be organised by CWTS in collaboration with the European Network of Indicator Developers (ENID). This annual conference is traditionally held every four years in Leiden. The 2023 edition focuses on improving scholarly evaluation practices in the light of cultural…
Conférence - Paris, France
COESO and Pro Ethics invite you to Connect. Collaborate. Create.with us. This conference will bring together diverse European communities to create and support participatory research and citizen science. We welcome researchers, citizen science practitioners, and supporters from all backgrounds to…