European Dataverse Workshop 2020
join the forum
- Target Group: Representatives from (European) research institutions that are using, or planning to use, Dataverse to run their research data repositories, and, more generally, research institutions that are looking for a repository software.
- Program: See this page.
- Fees: Participation fee covering lunch, coffee & tea. Separate fee for optional workshop dinner.
- Participation 1 day: NOK 225 (incl. 25% VAT)
- Participation 2 days: NOK 450 (incl. 25% VAT)
- Workshop dinner: NOK 535 (incl. 25% VAT)
- Practical Information: See this page.
- Registration: See information and go to register form here.
join the forum - Présentiel et en ligne
The Call for Sessions for RDA’s 20th Plenary is now Open. After two years of virtual plenaries and a successful hybrid Plenary 19, we are delighted to hold the 20th Plenary (P20) as a face-to-face event with both in-person and online participation. Details on the conference venue…
Conference - Stellenbosch, South Africa
The 18th International Open Repositories Conference (OR2023) will be held from 12-15 June 2023 at the Lord Charles Hotel, Somerset West, close to Stellenbosch, South Africa. We are pleased to invite you to contribute to the programme. The theme for…
Conference - Budapest
The Call for Papers for the upcoming LIBER Annual Conference is now open. The deadline for submitting a proposal is the 8th of January 2023. Guidance on this as well as conference topics are outlined in detail below. LIBER 2023 Annual Conference Theme: Open and…
join the forum - Salzburg, Austria
The International Science Council’s Committee on Data (CODATA) and World Data System (WDS), and the Research Data Alliance (RDA) are delighted to announce International Data Week 2023: A Festival of Data, taking place on 23–26 October 2023, in Salzburg, Austria.…