European Dataverse Workshop 2020
join the forum
- Target Group: Representatives from (European) research institutions that are using, or planning to use, Dataverse to run their research data repositories, and, more generally, research institutions that are looking for a repository software.
- Program: See this page.
- Fees: Participation fee covering lunch, coffee & tea. Separate fee for optional workshop dinner.
- Participation 1 day: NOK 225 (incl. 25% VAT)
- Participation 2 days: NOK 450 (incl. 25% VAT)
- Workshop dinner: NOK 535 (incl. 25% VAT)
- Practical Information: See this page.
- Registration: See information and go to register form here.
Date and Hour
UiT The Arctic University of Norway, Culture and Social Sciences Library
Conference - Berlin, Germany
This year marks the 20th anniversary of the seminal Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities. With the 16th Berlin Open Access Conference, organized by the OA2020 Initiative and hosted by the Max Planck Society, we will…
Conference - Stellenbosch, South Africa
The 18th International Open Repositories Conference (OR2023) will be held from 12-15 June 2023 at the Lord Charles Hotel, Somerset West, close to Stellenbosch, South Africa. We are pleased to invite you to contribute to the programme. The theme for…
Conference - Online
The Open Science Conference is an annual international conference dedicated to the Open Science movement. It provides a unique forum for researchers, librarians, practitioners, infrastructure providers, policy makers, and other important stakeholders to discuss the latest and future developments in…
Conference - Budapest, Hungary
LIBER 2023 Annual Conference Theme: Open and trusted – Reassessing research library values. We live in a perilous and polarized world. People need the assistance of trusted organisations to be equipped to advance their lives. Research libraries are gateways to the scientific…