European Dataverse Workshop 2020
join the forum
- Target Group: Representatives from (European) research institutions that are using, or planning to use, Dataverse to run their research data repositories, and, more generally, research institutions that are looking for a repository software.
- Program: See this page.
- Fees: Participation fee covering lunch, coffee & tea. Separate fee for optional workshop dinner.
- Participation 1 day: NOK 225 (incl. 25% VAT)
- Participation 2 days: NOK 450 (incl. 25% VAT)
- Workshop dinner: NOK 535 (incl. 25% VAT)
- Practical Information: See this page.
- Registration: See information and go to register form here.
Meeting - Online
The 3rd Workshop on the connection of ESFRI Research Infrastructures (RIs) to the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) titled will take place on 25 & 26 January 2022, as an Online Event. The main objective of the workshop is to…
Conference - In person and online
The event was originally planned to be held at the Academy of Sciences. Due to the pandemic, it will be held entirely online, except for the speakers. France is organising a major international event in the context of the French…
Conference - Online
The Open Science Conference 2022 is the 9th international conference of the Leibniz Research Alliance Open Science. The annual conference is dedicated to the Open Science movement and provides a unique forum for researchers, librarians, practitioners, infrastructure providers, policy makers,…
Conference - Panama
The 10th GRC (Global Research Council) Annual Meeting will held from 30 May to 3 June 2022 in Panama. The meeting will be jointly hosted by the Secretaría Nacional de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación (SENACYT, Panama) and the National Science…