14th International Conference on Metadata and Semantics Research ONLINE
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic MTSR2020 goes Online.
Taking into account all the available information and ongoing uncertainties and our concerns about the health and wellbeing of our community, the MTSR2020 Organizing Committees have decided to change the MTSR 2020 Conference to an Online Conference.
The MTSR 2020 Chairs, Organizing Committees and Steering Committee are working together to change step by step the organizational structure of the conference. We will keep you updated about how this will affect the Conference. Here are some changes that have been decided:
Days of the Conference: We have moved the conference dates to 30th November – 4th December 2020. These are the days that the Virtual MTSR 2020 Conference will take place.
The papers in this special track should be original and of high quality, addressing issues in areas
- Cultural Heritage metadata models, standards, ontologies, knowledge organization and representation systems
- Cultural Heritage information integration, interoperability and mappings
- Automated extraction of metadata, entities, and patterns from Cultural Heritage resources
- Metadata manual or automated (Semantic) enrichment and search
- Metadata quality metrics, tools and services
- Linked Open Data approaches in the Cultural Heritage domain
- Publication, linking and citation of Cultural Heritage information and resources
- Large volume content management
- 3D models-indexing, storage and retrieval approaches
- Infrastructures for sharing content
- Digital Curation workflows and models
- Provenance and preservation metadata for Cultural Heritage digital resources