SOSP_ State of Open Science Practices in France
Survey on how digital tools and research data are used in French scientific communities
The aim of the survey was to find out about the practices and uses of digital tools and research data in French scientific communities and in all disciplines.
- Survey on how digital tools and research data are used in French scientific communities
- State-of-the-art review of French and international surveys
- A questionnaire was sent to members of French universities, schools and public scientific and technological institutions (EPSTs) including doctoral students, researchers, academics, etc.
- Semi-structured interviews with respondents who agreed to be contacted for this purpose
- Communication of results and survey materials made available
My analyses of digital study objects are based on the sociology of uses, political communication and territorial intelligence and involve the development of digital and mixed methods. I have been interested in the common uses and appropriation of open knowledge since 2016. At the URFIST of Lyon, I develop training courses on open science issues based on various pedagogical methods.
- Aline BOUCHARD (Urfist de Paris, École nationale des chartes)
- Philippe CHARRIER (Centre Max Weber)
- Claire DENECKER (Urfist de Lyon, Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1)
- Gabriel GALLEZOT (Urfist Méditerranée, Université Côte d'Azur)
- Stéphanie RENNES (INRAE, UMR BETA Université de Strasbourg)