The 10th Conference on Scholarly Communication in the Context of Open Science
We welcome you to take part in PUBMET2023 – The 10th Conference on Scholarly Communication in the Context of Open Science. After last year’s very successful conference, this year’s celebratory conference will be more focused on the presentation and dissemination of the research data and exchange of the information and ideas from various experts, researchers, information specialists and librarians, editors, publishers, educators, policymakers, communication specialists and journalists.
Themes of the PUBMET2023 conference include the following:
- The brave ‘new’ world of institutional publishing – Open Access publishing affordable for authors/institutions and service providers
- The growing importance of libraries in the Open Access and Open Science era
- Research efficiency, effectiveness and performance in the light of the Reform of the Research Assessment
- Open peer review: models and benefits
- Responsibility, ethics and inclusiveness in research and publishing
- Role of open science infrastructure in enabling Open Science
- FAIR principles and digital objects
- Artificial intelligence in scholarly communication
- Training, education, awareness-raising and building capacity for Open Science
- Environmental awareness and sustainability in scholarly communication.