OASPA 2022 Online Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing
These include, and are not limited to
- The University Leadership Role in Delivering Equitable Open Access
- Connecting Vision to Practice: what needs to happen to ensure recent recommendations are met
- Common Good and Open Access
- Humanities and Open Scholarship
- Indigenous Knowledge
- Open Science Knowledge Amongst Researchers
- Has open science failed to influence research assessment?
- Pathways to Open Access: Values-based publishing models
OASPA 2022 will be held online to ensure wide participation and the opportunity to welcome everyone for collective reflection on our endeavours to ensure scholarship is open and accessible to all. We are pleased to have been able to freeze registration rates for the third year in a row.
The Program Committee invites organisations and individuals to submit a proposal to us for ‘Poster Lightning Talk’ presentations. These are short talks showcasing new projects, ideas or initiatives accompanied by a poster (guidelines will be provided). There will be a brief q & a and a mechanism for online engagement during poster sessions.
All proposals should be submitted by June 17, 2022 via this form which asks for a brief description (up to a maximum of 300 words) of your proposal. Registration costs for the authors of successful proposals will be waived.