Because of the COVID-19 outbreak, the iPRES2020 had to be postponed to iPRES2021. With the support of the whole community, the 17th International Conference on Digital Preservation, iPRES2021, will be held at the National Science Library, in Oct 19-22, 2021, Beijing, China, and will be organized in a hybrid mode (Onsite and on line). iPRES2021 will be co-hosted by the National Science and Technology Library (NSTL)and the National Science Library of Chinese Academy of Sciences(NSL).
Main Theme ： Empowering Digital Preservation for the Enriched Digital Ecosystem
- Sub-theme 1: Exploring the New Horizons
- Sub-theme 2: Scanning the New Development
- Sub-theme 3: Enhancing the Collaboration
- Sub-theme 4: Building the Capacity & Capability
- Sub-theme 5: COVID-19 and Digital Preservation
30 Apr. 2021 31th May, 2021: Submission deadline01 May, 2021: Registration open for early birds