- a three-day virtual conference,
- free to attend, present, and publish,
- 3 great keynote speakers
- 500+ attendees
- an ICT quiz with 500 euros prize award for the winner,
- 1,000 euros prize award for the best paper,
- respectful sponsors.
SH researchers should be awakened to the huge possibilities and avenues for research based on ICT. The future of science is about multidisciplinary collaboration and applying new technologies. ICT tools for SSH researchers already exist, such as research-oriented social networking sites and tools to support scientific research, to manage labs and data, and to enable better communication. These tools could change the way SSH researchers carry out research, collaborate, disseminate and evaluate research outputs. The International Conference on Information-communication technologies enhanced Social Sciences and Humanities (ICTeSSH) is a three day annual conference where stakeholders come together for an open discussion to talk about the changing research ecosystem in SSH fields in the digital age due to the extremely fast development of ICT.
The ICTeSSH 2022 conference aims to bring together leading SSH researchers, computer scientists, informaticians, publishers, librarians, vendors of research ICT tools, SSH decision makers and others, to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of ICT enhanced Social Sciences and Humanities. In addition, the conference aims to discuss promising new ideas and identify new potential collaborators. The ICTeSSH 2022 conference will be held as an online conference in the last week of June.
- Dates of the conference: June 27th – 29th, 2022
- Deadline for extended abstract submission: December 1st, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: January 31st, 2022
- Deadline for workshop/training proposal submission: January 15th, 2022