The HALOWIN project aims to improve interoperability between HAL and preprint services by developing a technical framework for the automated exchange of documents, metadata and notifications. It is based on two cases:
– an overlay journal publishing platform (Episciences);
– a recommendation service (PCI – Peer Community In).
Components of the projet
HALOWIN should make it possible to:
- simplify the process for researchers
- optimise development through automated procedures and a common architecture
- promote the interoperability layer of HAL to different peer-reviewing services at the international level