17th Munin Conference on Scholarly Publishing
The Munin Conference is an annual conference on scholarly publishing and communication, primarily revolving around open access, open data and open science. The next conference (2022) will be the seventeenth Munin Conference and it will be held 29 November–1 December 2022. This year the conference will be held both online and as an in-person event in Tromsø, Norway.
Call for submissions
The Munin Conference is an annual event on scholarly communication, primarily revolving around open access, open data and other aspects of open science. Held two years in a row as a digital event, this year the conference will be both digital and on-site at the Tromsø campus of UiT The Arctic University of Norway.
This year the Munin conference has a special focus on interactivity and discussions. Submissions will be published before the conference to allow for a “flipped conference” format. Participants will have to get acquainted with the content of submissions before the conference, whereas during the conference the focus will be on discussions and other interactive work with the content.
We invite papers (up to 2500 words), presentation videos (up to 10 minutes) and posters on the following three main topics for this year’s Munin conference:
- Economics and equity in Open Science infrastructures
- Open Science policies
- Connecting the building blocks of Open Science
- Deadline for abstract submission: 22 August 2022
- Notification of acceptance: 5 September 2022
- Deadline to send in paper, video (incl. slides, if any), poster: 31 October 2022
- Papers, videos, posters published: 15 November 2022