The 6th conference on scholarly publishing in the context of open science.
The PUBMET2019 conference will present innovative approaches, best practice discussions and take on future challenges. The organizers aim to maintain lively discussion among experts in various fields involved in scholarly publishing and dissemination of knowledge. The field of scholarly publishing and metrics includes all disciplines and variety of skills: researchers from different research areas, information specialists and librarians, editors, publishers, educators and students, policy makers and managers contribute to this field of investigation.
We welcome you to take part in a conference that strives to present and discuss the plurality of approaches to the scholarly publishing and assessment (metrics) and new trends in the scholarly publishing area. Themes of the conference include the following:
- open scholarship (in relation to Plan S initiative) including open access to publications and research data, open educational materials, open peer review
- digital OA repositories (including next generation repositories)
- personal data protection, copyright and licencing (Creative Commons licences)
- research assessment (bibliometrics, altmetrics, next generation metrics)
- digital scholarly publishing (interactive digital publications, multimedia content, semantics, identifiers)
- editorial practice and ethical questions (editorial policy, standards of editorial work, plagiarism detection, peer- review process, authorship and contributorship)
The organisers of the PUBMET2019 conference invite you to submit extended abstract (600-1200 words plus no more than 8 references). All submissions should be written in English.
- Online abstract submission deadline: July 1st, 2019
- Abstract acceptance notification: July 15th, 2019
- Accepted speakers must register by: August 15th, 2019