OASPA2023 Online Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing
The 2023 online conference will encourage participants to consider how we might all work towards truly equitable and inclusive open scholarship practices as well as address many timely and fundamental topics relating to open scholarly communication. The conference will once again be held online to ensure wide participation and the opportunity to welcome as many participants as possible for collective reflection and discussion.
The 2023 online conference will encourage participants to work towards making equitable open scholarship a reality and will address many timely and fundamental topics relating to open scholarly communication.
These include, and are not limited to
- Efforts to reform scholarly publishing – a progress check
- Funder mandates and their influence on OA publishing models
- Overcoming obstacles in policy development
- Diamond OA and sustainability challenges
- Global preprint adoption trends and open peer review
- Artificial Intelligence and its implications for scholarly communication
- Research integrity and the growing role of open science
- OA models to broaden participation
- OA through the lenses of sustainability, justice and resilience