Dataverse Community Meeting 2023
We need open infrastructures, RDM services and tools, and standards to open data in a sustainable way. The demand for opening data has grown and we need to be prepared to ensure proper repository services to allow a proper future reuse of data. When datasets are made available there is a huge untapped potential, which will be of inestimable relevance to future generations. Connecting shared data and data repositories networks will enable faster discoverability and accessibility that can impact in the disaster risk reduction. With this theme in the Dataverse Community meeting 2023 we would like to emphasize the issue of the sustainability of our services and infrastructures, reflecting on the impact they have on the quality of (FAIR and Open) data as a contribution to in-depth research into disaster response.
- Call for Posters, demos, presentations: 20 March
- Abstract submission deadline:
- Notification of acceptance / rejection: 28 April
- Final poster submission: 1 June
- Early Bird Registration : 27 March – 7 May
- Regular Registration: 8 – 31 May