6th World Conference on Research Integrity
The 6th World Conference on Research Integrity (WCRI) in Hong Kong, which is co-organized by Melbourne, will explore the application of these new research findings to develop new and better solutions to address New Challenges for Research Integrity.
This will include discussion on:
- Open data, methods, access and other moves towards transparency in research;
- Replication, reproducibility and research waste and the levers that can be used to encourage further and deeper consideration by researchers;
- Better ways of managing research misconduct, including its operationalization in norms and standard operating procedures, and updates on better ways of trying to address it;
- The importance of embedding education on responsible conduct of research into institutions and evidence on how this can be delivered in the most effective way;
- Exploring how cultural differences might impact the conduct of research and need to be taken into account while fostering research integrity, like for instance ensuring proper credit and ownership in cultures which different views on authorship;
- Ways we should conduct research so that the end-users of our research – governments, industry and the public – can trust and use the findings; that is how we ensure integrity in innovation and impact; and
- Institutional assessment of researchers.
Interactive workshops, including the Doctoral Forum, are featured on the day before the conference. The main program will consist of thematic plenary sessions and symposia, oral sessions, moderated poster pitches, and focus tracks. There will be plenty opportunities for interaction and discussion.
Date et Heure
Université de Hong Kong, Grand Hall, Lee Shau Kee Lecture Centre
Hong Kong, Chine
Conférence - En ligne
Thinking/Acting: The Global and the Local Join us to discuss open science in global and local contexts. We’re building an exciting line-up of speakers from all over the globe who will share insights on local academic citizenship and global systems…
Rencontre - San Jose
COAR is pleased to announce that the COAR Annual Meeting 2023 will take place in Costa Rica on May 16-18, 2023. The meeting will be hosted by Consejo Nacional de Rectores (CONARE) and is being jointly organized by CONARE, COAR, and LA Referencia.…
Rencontre - Paris
INRAE et ses partenaires lancent en 2023 la seconde édition du « Printemps de la donnée ». Cette nouvelle édition vise à poursuivre la mise en avant des diverses initiatives locales autour de la production, du partage et de la réutilisation de données FAIR dans un contexte…
Rencontre - Bruxelles
The 6th EOSC Association General Assembly will be a face-to-face meeting held on 22-23 May 2023 in Brussels, and we very much look forward to welcoming you all there in person for the year’s main event. EOSC-A Members and Observers are invited…