15th Munin Conference on Scholarly Publishing | EN LIGNE
The Munin Conference is an annual conference on scholarly publishing and communication, primarily revolving around open access, open data and open science. This year’s conference (2020) will be the fifteenth Munin Conference and will take place online 18–19 November.
Submissions are invited for the 15th Munin Conference on Scholarly Publishing, 18–19 November 2020! The Munin Conference is an annual event on scholarly communication, primarily revolving around open access, open data and other aspects of open science. Usually held at UiT The Arctic University of Norway in Tromsø, this year the conference will be digital.
We hereby welcome abstract submissions on topics including but not limited to:
- Perspectives from early career researchers
- Emerging trends in scholarly communication
- Scholar-led and community-driven publishing initiatives
- Research assessment and evaluation
- Text and data mining
- Open licenses
- Open Educational Resources